Good Morning Everyone! I wanted to send an extra, extra special thank you to all who checked out the "Seeking God Through Journaling" Telesummit these past few days. Continue to listen, as we still have a few days of great speakers who will be talking about the Goodness of God through writing!
You can check out the FREE Telesummit at http://resultsbyrenee.com/
Enjoy it and be blessed! I pray that everyone has a wonderful Thursday! God bless everyone on today!
So, on last night, #BlackTwitter got a hold of one of my tweets and it started a FIRESTORM all over twitter.
Let me explain how this all started...
A Tweet/Meme goes out asking Ladies about a certain type of MAN...
So... I responded to some of the tweets like this one below...
Woooooow...*SIPS TEA* RT "@Pinky_Balboa: But it’s usually been rare meeting a man that’s financially stable."
So I respond with a few tweets of my own...
So most Women date Broke Dudes huh??
I've been saying it for years...
Women don't want stable, good men.
I know 4 guys, including myself, RIGHT NOW, own places, good jobs, own cars, own Money...ALL SINGLE!
Women don't want us Good, Stable Men
The Reason Women don't want us Good, Stable Men...
There's not a Challenge! Nothing in Him to Fix! There's no Project in Him
BRUH! You wanna know Twitter going CRAZY!
From Male Feminist, to Strong Women, to Thugs who need Hugs, all kinds of Folks went CRAZY! Saying I was corny, asking was I a Hoe, hey, even Women who wanted a HOOK UP with one of us good men. I ain't mad at em! LOL! Let me tell you folks, subtweeting and slandering was at an all time high last night!
FIRST, let me say this...these are not the ONLY Characteristics that make a Good Man. I know this. There is only so much you can put into 140 characters. Obviously, people are going to take those 140 Characters any way that they want too. A person has to know God, in my perspective, have a passion about things in life, love people, and work to help make themselves and others better in life. I do know 3 others dudes like myself who are single. Two of us are Former Models, while the other two of us are Former D-1 Division Athletes. We all have great jobs, our own places, own properties, work in our communities, and are striving for better for ourselves and everyone around us. If you're not in our position, then I don't know how you can speak on what we go through in dating and relationships. IT'S HARD... VERY HARD!
When I grew up, My Grandmother and Mother said "You get your education and degrees, stay in God, go to church, get a good job, get married, have a family." WELL, everything worked out BUT THE LATTER! And this isn't just my story, this happens for a lot of Educated, Well Off, Stable Men. We know in so many different ways, a lot of Women aren't checking for US!
Let me break it down why not...
Some Women aren't checking or looking for Good/Stable Men because...
1. There Are A Lot of POSERS In Their Way: There are a lot of guys claiming they are the Good, Stable Type. They say they have themselves together, but they really are just saying what they have to say to get that Woman. Their game is STRONG! Not knowing these Cats have multiple kids, legal convicts, and sometimes even wives! SHOOT, lets be completely honest, some Men want Men, but want a Woman just so they can look GOOD!
2. It's Hard For Some Women To Believe They DESERVE A Good, Stable Man: "I don't deserve a Man like you..." The Story of my Dating Life that I hear all the time from past Women I have dated. Do you know that it's WEIRD for some Women to have a Good, Stable Man? A Man who just wants to be with them and love them, with no other foolishness or motives. Some Women will look at a Good, Stable Man and take him for granted from the beginning because they don't think that he's for real about loving them and just them. Some Women have never had just a Good, Stable Guy who will love on them, buy them flowers and gifts, give Great Sex, pray for them, support them and talk with them about their lives and dreams. It's all foreign to them! So when they get it, they don't understand it and sometimes it spooks them to the point that they don't realize how good he was until the guy is gone.
3. Some Women Haven't Gotten And Never Get Out Of Their " Loving Bad Boy Stage": There are a lot of Women who just like a Rough Neck. They want a converted Thug to be their Husband, and still have that rough exterior with a nice interior. Not saying these guys don't exist, but it's hard for a Man to change totally from the streets to just being a husband at home if he wasn't raised a certain way or delivered from that lifestyle.
4. She Just Never Got Over Her Exs: Some Women really do honestly want a Good, Stable Man, but they just can not get over the actions of their Exs. It's hard to trust a Man who is not going to curse at you, fight you, lie to you, not cheat on you, when at times, that's all some Women are use too. These Women will drive a Good Man away just assuming he's always up to something because some or all of their Exs were always up to something.
5. That Good, Stable Man Has It Together, So A Woman Has Nothing To Fix On Him: A lot of Women like their men as projects. Start out with them when they are next to nothing and mold and shape him into the Perfect Man. So, it's hard for some Women to date a Man who can already cook, clean, work his own job, do things on this own because she wonders what is her real place in his life other than just sex?
These are not things to put down Women or certain men, but as one of these guys, I know what we go through and I talk to brothers like me every single day. Imagine growing up to NOT be the status quo of Black Men, that is doing a lot of positive things in their lives and realizing that a lot of Women do not want you! They say that they do, but some are opportunist, just trying to be with a Good, Stable Man for a Come up. Others just want the feeling of being loved because they know they can get it from that type of man. Until another guy comes along that looks or acts more of the way they want and they'll go to him. It was crazy reading some of the Men comments in my mentions because you can always tell when a Man is not where you are in life because of the harsh words they have to say. How are we Black Men, bashing other Black Men? We all should be pushing to help each other prosper and make it. I was thankful for the men who came in my mentions who agreed with me! THEY UNDERSTOOD WHAT WE GO THROUGH! It's not all women like this now, some women do truly love to see a positive, hardworking man, and I pray that they get one, one day. But to have it all, and not have a supportive, good woman, who you know is in your corner and loves you for you and supports your dreams, just like you would do her, it's hard out here for us Good, Stable Men. We'll just put everything in God's hands and I just hope people get this one day. It's not all Good sometimes, but it's all about continuing to become better so that one day, a Good Woman would be ready for us.
READ...SHARE...LOVE! - PROFESSOR JT