Good Morning Everyone! You ever have one of those morning where you literally feel like you have to go back in the house and start over! It's not that you didn't sleep well or get off to the right foot, it's just seems like stuff just didn't start out like normal! YEAH, had one of those mornings this morning! BUT, I'm up, back on track and thank God to be seeing another day! I pray that everyone has a wonderful day!
So I've been wanting to do this Blog for a WHILE now & it's just based off of my observations! Don't judge me, don't hate on me, this is a REAL TALK BLOG! Black Women struggle with wanting a "CERTAIN" type of Black Man in their life. I can't say that they want a "GOOD" Black Man because lets be honest, many Black Women have had "GOOD" Black Men but for one reason or another, they did not want them for certain reasons. Maybe they weren't their "SKEE-LO" (Light Skinned is what they like, but they got a Dark Skinned Man), they didn't put it down in the Bedroom good enough for them. Shoot, at the end of the day, they just thought the Brother was LAME! Good Black Men realize how upsetting this can be & at times forget about being with Black Women all together. So, here are my 10 Reasons Black Men are NOT dating Black Women anymore!
1. Black Women do not appreciate being loved and catered too! They have been around so many BAD BLACK MEN, that they do not know how to accept it when it comes their way. At times a Black Woman can get Spoiled and not know how to return the catering, which can make a Black Man feel unappreciated.
2. The SEX is just not good enough for them! Black Women constantly are either thinking about what they want in the bedroom, what they use to have when that OLD DUDE use to put it down, & are not willing to try new things. Black Women can lose interest quick or get bored with the Sex and they can draw away or seem distant during intimate times.
3. Black Women support their own futures but not their Man's Futures. A Black Woman may leave a Man to pursue their dreams, goals, & aspirations. Black Women may leave a Black Man high and dry when it comes to financially, mentally, and emotionally supporting a Black Man in his dreams. That dream may not directly involve her, take focus away from her, or take too long for him to accomplish in the eyes of the Black Woman & she doesn't want to wait around for them to come to fruition.
4. Black Women do not want to deal with the Child Support & Child Raising situation that Black Men come with. Black Women would love a Black Man to support her and her kids, but is not all the times interested in assisting a Black Man with making sure he is supporting and taking care of his kids.
5. Black Women want to be in control of EVERYTHING! Whether it's finances, the home, future dreams and goals, etc. Black Women who have been independent for a long time may have issues in allowing a Man to handle some relationship things and in discussing financial situations along with the Black Man. Black Women may want control of finances and do not have the credit or make the money to be truly involved in financial decisions. This may lead her to continue to make the same bad financial decisions, which makes it hard for a Black Man to trust her in those areas. You can see a Woman's Financial Path between 2 things: Her Closet & where that Closet IS!
6. Black Women can be jealous and non-trusting for no reasons! Sometimes the feelings of past hurt & insecurities can make a Black Woman always question a Man's intentions, even when the Black Man is being 100% faithful.
7. Black Women want to make an excuse for their faults and shortcomings and expect a Black Man to be understanding in their situations. But Black Women may not be willing to deal with a Man's issues and insecurities as they are trying to deal with their situations.
8. Black Women's Attitude, Mouth, Cursing, & Cocky Attitudes can be a turn off to a Man. Raising Cain, talking down to a Black Man, & holding up a Black Man in everything just to hold him up in his faults and guilt, even if she is wrong, can push a Black Man away from wanting to share and connect deeply with a Black Woman.
9. Black Woman ASSUME a lot about every Black Man because of what she has went through with other Black Men! "You Black Men are ALL THE SAME!" This pushes Black Men away because Black Men already feel judged & labeled from the beginning. A Black Man does not want to feel Guilty from the beginning of a relationship or asked a Million questions about who they are, what they are about, and what they REALLY WANT from the very first day.
10. Black Women do not accept help, catering, or chivalry from a Black Man very well. The thought that a Black Man is only trying to do these helping things scares a Black Woman into thinking that a Black Man may just be trying to get into her pants, get close to her & leave her after she falls in love, or are just doing it for certain reasons.
Now these are my observations and come from life experiences! I love Black Women! I think they are the Greatest Creation God ever made! You may not like it but Women always want to know why Black Men do not want to be with them, well, there you go! This is not directed towards anyone, these are just MY FACTS! If you have something to say, would LOVE to see it! Have a wonderful day and Black Men, keep your head up fellas! There are STILL some good Black Women out there!
CHECK OUT PART 2 AT THIS LINK HERE!
CHECK OUT PART 2 AT THIS LINK HERE!
READ...SHARE...LOVE! - PROFESSOR JT