Good Morning Everyone! Welcome to a New Week & Welcome To FALL! The Cool Breeze is in the Air, the Birds are Chirpin' their way down South and CUFFING SEASON IS IN FULL EFFECT! LOL! OK, OK! But I pray you all have a wonderful week and lets get ready for GREATER because truly GREATER IS ON THE WAY!
LISTEN! VOTING IS OPEN FOR
THE BLACK WEBLOG AWARDS!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GO VOTE RIGHT NOW!
Click the link here TO VOTE!
"BEST PERSONAL BLOG" - PROFESSOR JT
"BEST WRITING IN A BLOG" - THE WORDALLOGIC (http://www.allergywords.com/wordallogic-blog.html)
"BEST PODCAST" - THE PROFESSED WORD
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR VOTES & SUPPORT EVERYONE!
We are in a sad point and time in life where Cheating is running crazy in our Relationships. People try their best to stay faithful, but before you know it, they are apologizing to their significant other, boyfriend/girlfriend because they have slipped up and messed around with someone else. The even crazier thing about it is, it's almost ACCEPTED in Culture today for you to have a MAIN & then SIDE PIECES. People won't even give up their SIDE PIECES 100% because they're too nervous about the MAIN acting a Fool and cheating on them or still clowin' around with their side pieces. A thing called "Monogamy" in relationships is VERY RARE! When people even get the slightest bit of drama in their relationship, they don't even try to fix it. It's on to their Side Piece's Crib for a while to relieve their stress in their Body! Are we just so selfish, we don't know how to just BE with one person or even know how to cut other people off? So the question is today, do people even strive to have Monogamous Relationships anymore where it's just 2 people & no one else lingering on the SIDE?
What we don't realize sometimes is that people are going to want you even more when you're in a Relationship. My Uncle told me a long time ago "As long as you don't let Cheating happen the 1st Time, you're ok." "Once you do it and get away with it, it gets easier after that." When a person cheats, something in the Relationship BREAKS! The Trust has been broken and is gone. It's easier just to try to hold that together because people have to ask themselves "Is it really worth what happens in those 5-10 minutes, to mess up what you could have great for a lifetime?" If you're Side Dude or Chick is that BAD ANYWAY, why not just break up with who you are with and move on to someone else? Why string people along? People still have feelings and hearts. THEN, the people that do it, why add stress to your life trying to hold on to this person, this person, and this person? Holidays come & you have to buy 3-4 gifts to keep all your Side Pieces Happy. You have to find time to visit all of them so they will be satisfied! Is is all WORTH IT?
Wouldn't just being TRUE to one person just be easier. YES, people get on your nerves sometimes, but you just need to get who you will be happy with through thick and thin! Let how to communicate and talk about things that bother you. Drop all those Side Pieces and no Side Piece should EVER come before or even be better than who you're with anyway. You're only going to get 80% of a person. The other 20% are things you can learn from each other. So think about what you're doing. Would you want who you're with to have all the Side Pieces YOU HAVE? Some don't care as long as they come home to them at night, but people are bringing home diseases, spending money on others which should be spent on you! Lets stop the madness and be faithful to each other because Love Can Still Be REAL IN THIS DAY AND AGE!
READ...SHARE...LOVE! - PROFESSOR JT